Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dangerous Squirrels...funny?

A man, Bob, and his friend Joe went out hunting. This was Joe's first time


ever hunting, so he was following Bob's lead. Bob saw a small herd of deer and


told Joe to stay in the exact spot he was and to be quiet.


After a few minutes, Bob heard a loud scream. He ran back and asked Joe what


had happened. Joe said “There was this snake and he slittered across my feet,


but I never screamed. Then there was this bear that came up to me and snarled,


but I never screamed.”





“So then what did make you scream,” Bob asked, exasperated.





“Well,” Joe continued, “two squirrels crawled up my pants and I overheard them


say, ‘Should we take them home or eat 'em now?’”Dangerous Squirrels...funny?
Ouch!!


poor, poor man lolDangerous Squirrels...funny?
very funny !
your nuts
lol great joke
Funny ha ha!!


xx
funny
Good one!!


You made my day!!





LOL


10/10 Star on its way!! *
Very funny!
ha ha ha funny


thanks for a laugh


10/10
EXCELLENT JOKE!!!


Simply brilliant!!! xD
hahaha, very funny.


happy 2008.
very funny !!!!!
haha!!





i would scream too, if i was a guy!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHHA i'm passing that on! hilarious!

















hakuna matata
hahhahaahahaah.another one.lol.good.
pmsl i love your jokes.....have another star queen of comedy
That would make me scream! lol.
PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol. i liked dat one
Hahahaha good one!!!!
excellent hun, pmsl





star time





xxxxxxxxxxx
Old as the Hills
Very funny
Very funny thanks
Haha ha


Good Joke
Brave man I would have screamed earlier W/ the snake!! but then again the squirrels wouldnt have been after me!!!





LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment