Saturday, January 16, 2010

Survey. Is the reason squirrels walk funny?

Cos their nuts are so big?Survey. Is the reason squirrels walk funny?
hahaahaaaaa - is that the same reason you walk funny :(Survey. Is the reason squirrels walk funny?
Charlie, the magic fridge...... I would not say that squirrels walk funny because they have big nuts. I had a pet squirrel when I was young and my jack russell terrier ate two of the squirrels sisters..... I was left with the little boy squirrel and It was sooooo cute, I used to let it sleep in my bed and I also took it to school as the coolest pet anyone could ever have. even though i LOVED that squirrel, I had to get rid of it in the end because, it used to jump on my head and scratch my head when i got home from school and it was getting so big with big claws that my dad at the time thought it was gonna scar my face/..... We ended up giving it to a wildlife park and to this day... I belive it had a good life even though I couldnt bare to visit it x
Haha, nuts as in their...ehem ;) well, maybe xD or nuts as in nuts(food kind) but they hold it in their mouths therefore I doubt that one is the reason.. ;P have you noticed that they run like super duper fast?? as if we're fast forwarding them?? haha. ;) Squirrels are adorably cute, don't ya think? ;)


xxx
No.


Squirrels are simply rodents smart enough to pass for something else.


You've confused swagger for walking funny. They're laughing at you.
lol yea





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>
Your obsession with squirrels is frightening.
Also due to compulsive mating with penguins.


Rose P.
Yes, it's also hard when your storing someone else's nuts too.
:-) that must be it


funny
yeh because they have one in each cheek %26amp; it throws them off balance %26amp; makes them fall out of trees.
The only nuts I have are in the fridge (lol)...you silly! I'm a female squirrel.
Yes they suffer from constant gravel rash
O_o
I think it's because they've always got them in their hands or mouths.
If I had big balls...I'd walk funny too.


I say YES
bigggg ballz, horse ballz ight
cuz they got big asss tailz
Hahah YES! Am I first? Best answer?
Lmao....yeah that would be it
i don't know i never seen squirrel nuts, how did you hold them down and get there legs apart?
Are you jealous? hehe ;)
I guess so.. lol
ha-ha good one charles those tails freak me out
yes maybe so carrying a heavy load :)
sure
haha That's what I always thought.
lul.
ur weird

No comments:

Post a Comment