Saturday, January 16, 2010

Do you have any funny stories about Squirrels?

Please share your funny personal experience just for fun.Do you have any funny stories about Squirrels?
I used to work for a City Parks Dept.. One day I was working cleaning Lakeside Park. When I received a radio call from my boss to meet a lady who lived across the street from the park I was working at. I walked across the street to the address that my boss had given me. I was met in her front yard, and before I could get a word out of my mouth I was asked what was I going to do about the problem? I told her my boss had just called me and all that was said was to meet her here. So she told me that 200 squirrels had ran across the street at the same time, went up her pecan tree and took all her pecans and ran back across the street to the park with all her pecans and what was I going to do about it. She wanted her pecans back and the city to put up some kind of barricade up to keep the squirrels in the park where they belonged. All I could tell her was I'd pass it on to the park squirrel People to take care it.Do you have any funny stories about Squirrels?
i left my kitchen window open one day and one came in the opened window grabbed my loaf of bread and took off with it down the roof ,,it was gone,,
i was watching something where a squirrel ate some old fruit and got reeeeeaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyy drunk.
I had one jump from my second story deck to my apple tree but missed the apple tree. Smacked the ground, shook it off, and ran away.
i work out in the wods at a resort, and they all know when it's lunch time... they all come to the picnic table for lunch with us..lol so cute.


also if you get to close their nests,, they throw pine cones at us..lol
well my sis was eatin sum peanut m%26amp;ms and a squirrel started cumin up to her so she threw one and it started chasin her for more.
  • salicylic acid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment