Saturday, January 16, 2010

Poll: Phineas & ferb: Did anyone else think the song ';Squirrels in my pants'; really funny?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrM7jZ9pU鈥?/a>Poll: Phineas %26amp; ferb: Did anyone else think the song ';Squirrels in my pants'; really funny?
thanks for sharing that I enjoyed it ha ha ha Poll: Phineas %26amp; ferb: Did anyone else think the song ';Squirrels in my pants'; really funny?
lmfao, thats a beauty, we don't have squirrels here but what about koalas in you knickers or kangaroo in you khaki's that would be funny to, it's definately a deterant for hipsters and flairs lol! :)
lol i luv phineas and ferb sooo much .. i know all the words to all of the songs by heart and ya i thought the song ';squirrels in my pants: was very funny!
I do and I am an axe murderer
I am old enough to know better.......................but i love Phineas %26amp; Ferb.

No comments:

Post a Comment