Saturday, January 16, 2010

If i comb squirrels and feed them crisps, will they do those funny tricks for me ?

You'll get better results with an afro comb. Really bush up their tails then show them how nice they look by holding up 2 small mirrors front and back, like they're in a salon. Further offers of 1/2 price hair styling should provide motivation to do tricks. Put crisps out in bowls around the salon like at Vidal Sassoon's.If i comb squirrels and feed them crisps, will they do those funny tricks for me ?
I go beach combing a lot but so far I've had no response at all. You may well be luckier with squirrels as they are not as stupid as grains of sand and are certainly a lot more grateful. I put a packet of prawn cocktail flavour crisps out on the beach but it just let them get washed away by the tide. I give up.If i comb squirrels and feed them crisps, will they do those funny tricks for me ?
You will have a more unique experience taking a shower in a closed stall with a feral cat.





(how the heck to do you comb a squirrel?)
Probably not. Sorry!
Yes, they'll give you rabies or bubonic plague...
No
no but they might chew you fingers off
no
ok
when you master that go find a bear or mountain lion
  • salicylic acid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment