Monday, January 4, 2010

Who else thinks squirrel is a funny word? squirrel haha?

what word do you think sounds funny or one that you hate? i hate the word uber!Who else thinks squirrel is a funny word? squirrel haha?
I always got a kick out of the word fork. its such a simple word, but say it, and really listen to it...it sounds so weird! fork...fork fork fork...fork. huh, after typing it so many times it even looks weird. like it looks like its spelled wrong but its not.Who else thinks squirrel is a funny word? squirrel haha?
Not very many people would, but did you know that the people who asked how long does a sea turtle live got it wrong? And i mean they were way off!!! With this web site, wiki.answers.com/Q/In_history_how_old_wa… - 47k





You'll find that as of Feb 23, 2009 the oldest recorded sea turtle is 403 years old!!!





But yes i do think this word is a little funny.
I don't know which word i love or hate but this is an interesting word





Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words





Its a weird word. If someone had a fear of long words they wouldnt be able to say this one haha. Sorry i got a bit off topic.
Your right ! ' Squirrel ' is a real funny word...umm let me see ,


I got no idea what Uber is !


i think a few people would agree that ' Platypuss ' is a funny one.





As for dislike i know there are a few out there that really irk me, but


for now i cannot think of one.... haha
My favorite words in Spanish are lechuga (lettuce) and hababla (you, he or she talked.).








:))








I think squirrel is a funny word, too hhaa.
I like Lopado­temakho­selakho­galeo­kranio­leip… and try to fit it into most of my sentances when possible
lol squirrel is hilarious, nice choice!


I think Sassoon sound cute, angst/anxiety sounds fiery and serious in a sort of sexy way, but I dunno what word I hate, yet!
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words. not joking!
I like the word 'points'.





As in, this inane answer just earned me 2 points.
haha i think it sounds funny to! i think goober is a funny/weird word
haha yeah.
you could be a comedian
lol,














2 points =]

No comments:

Post a Comment