Saturday, January 16, 2010

Funny squirrel stories....?

I was taking the trash out (I live in an apt, and we have a dumptser) and there was a neighbor getting into her car. I put the boxes in the dumpster, and then a surprising thud hit my chest hard. I screamed loudly in surprise. I looked to see a glimpse of a squirrel running away from the dumpster. I turn around and the neighbor is looking at me like ';WTF?';





I said, ';Did you see that squirrel?'; She said, ';No.'; I said, ';It hit me!';





and she said ';Squirrels and......'; and went in the car. Now I'm thinking, what else is in that dumpster? I see cats go in there sometimes! LOL and where I live squirrels are not as scared of people!





Anyone have any funny squirrel stories to share?Funny squirrel stories....?
Ok this storie requires some background. I was raised on a farm and we had lots of animals. So one day my Dad is driveing down a gravle road near our house and this baby squirrel runs out in front of him and faints. So my Dad gets out and the squirrels mom must have died cuz she was to young to be weened, so he brings her home in his shirt pocket and we name her penut. When she is grown we release her out side but she stays around and comes to visit.





From the other side much later on we had a stray momma cat have babys on our place then leave one behind. Well my dog had just had puppys and was nurseing them so we just put the kitten down there and she nusred the dog. Since the cat was rasied by a dog it didn't do things like a cat, she scarfed her food, landed on her back, and when she fianly learned to climb trees she could only go straight up and back down.





Ok here is the story. The cat would chase penut and one day penut figured out the cat didn't know how to go sides ways on the tree. So penut would run up the tree then side step and come back down next to the cat and poke her in the side and play with her fur. It drove the cat nuts!!





Hehe. That's just one storie, that was an Awsome squirrel.Funny squirrel stories....?
My college campus has squirrels everywhere! Well one day me and a friend were sitting under a tree just talking. Up above us was a couple of squirrels that were not so happy with us under their tree. So they started jumping on the branches and barking at us. All of a sudden some small limbs from the branches started to fall down around us. We decided that we ticked off the squirrels enough so we left. Later that day we were walking by that same tree and two squirrels started chasing after my friend. I started laughing and one of the squirrels turned around and started coming after me. After we escaped the squirrels we couldn't stop laughing.
i was out side one time and i found an abandoned baby squirrel and raised is then i was playing on swing and it jumped at me and i screamed soooooooooo loud then it ran off and every day i saw it and it came up to me i still see it every day oh ya his name was Chippy

No comments:

Post a Comment